Willa Rose

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      FREE

Hi, I’m Willa Rose from North Carolina, The Tar Heel state. Although I’m not new to the site, been here a while in viewing mode, I’ve finally decided to do more. I am looking forward to learning from you girls, which I’ve already been doing, and now hope to share with you things that have helped me through the years. Please excuse me if I’m delayed in responding because my family comes first. I still have to be discreet.

Thank you,

Rose

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Willa:

You found us! Very Good! Hopefully being here will have a positive effect on your journey.

You mentioned that there were no trans groups in your area that you knew about. I suggest searching again and casting a broader net. Many LGBT centers are doing online support and social gatherings since the start of the pandemic. That can make a big difference regarding scheduling and logistics. Getting connected with the community is a very positive thing as it helps to combat the sense of isolation that many have.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! I often have to remind people to do that, but it does make a difference as it helps others to understand your situation better. Also, your page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

If you would like to search for other members, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

One thing to know is that many here are in, or have gone through, situations similar to yours. Good Luck to you!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?