Would really love to meet people with the same interests

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, i am Karen, i have been dressing since i was 14. I am married (29 yrs)and i have wonderful kids. I love thigh highs and heels so much.

I look forward toΒ  making new friends that dont judge me.

Hugs, Karen

Hi Karen!Β  Welcome to TGH.Β  I was married 31 yrs and have 2 great kids out making their way in the world.Β  No judgement here.Β  Β  I hope you find TGH a great place to find info and maybe contribute some of your own insight to help others.Β  So jump right in a make yourself at home.Β  Just reach out if you need help.

Hugs, Cloe

Hi Karen!!

New here myself, but I can assure you that there is absolutely no judgement here – and that you are most definitely among new friends who share very similar stories to yours!!Β  Glad you’re here, and look forward to getting to know ya!

<3Β  Lauren

Thank you Lauren for the welcome and kond words. I look forward to making many new friends.

Hugs KarenπŸ’‹

Hi Karen…welcome to TGH. You will meet many of your new sisters here. Some who are close to you will even get together! Browse our site and chat with our girls about anything girly.

Do let us know what your interests are to make the process easier. Look forward to getting to know you better…..my door is always open…do come in.

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica

Hi Karen. I too am new here. Read my four-part intro. I was married 13 years before she died. Now I have been married 18 years and both I have lived female. I have been to bars, clubs, gone to college, grocery shopping, medical appointments, parks, restaurants, etc. All as female.Β  If you walk with confidence and look good, no one questions. Don’t know if dressing is just a thrill to you or if you want to be a female. Either way, there is a sisterhood here that embraces you. If you need help or want to talk just reach out to one of us.

with sister love, Reuby Louise

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?