Yay, they’re shrinking!

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I was watching youtube videos, again, and this time it was about tucking, which I’ve never done because squeezing those parts has always been a problem for me. The presenter was describing how you push them back into your abdominal cavity and I was cringing but thought I’d try anyway. I reached down and, surprise, they were significantly smaller than when I started HRT. A lot smaller. I was looking forward to this since at my age they’re growing for no good reason and just becoming a nuisance in general.

All joking aside, I believe this is the first physical manifestation of the changes HRT is making to my body! Now, about breasts…

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Luna, check out Vera Wylde’s You Tube Channel. She has some great videos…. Personally, I have a YouTube Downloader program on my PC and I downloaded a lot of her stuff. Then I can binge watch it whenever the mood suits me and I don’t have to worry about an internet connections.

Yes, I used to call mine the Gruesome Twosome, Dastardly Duo, among other things…. So I got rid of them! Easy peasey…. LOL Anyway, this is a great place to come and chat, learn, teach, and all around experience life. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?