Hormone replacement therapy (or HRT) is a treatment administered to transsexual women to bring their hormones to levels more typical of genetically born women. Pre-operatively it usually involves a combination of anti-androgens and estrogen. The anti-androgens limit the production of testosterone and allow the estrogen to have a greater effect.
Friday Night Chat Party!
New Forum Posts
- Reply To: My transition 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- Reply To: Hello, I'm Rue and I am new. And that rhymes! 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- Reply To: Eli , trans woman from Belgium , says Hi :) 8 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Orientation and preference 12 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Reply To: growing up in the beat culture in north beach 14 hours, 10 minutes ago