Here at YourGP, we see everyone as an individual, therefore the treatment we provide for gender dysphoria can take a variety of forms. Everyone, however, can benefit from the following:
- A relaxed, fully confidential, environment
- Short-notice appointments at a time to suit you
- A friendly, non-judgemental and supportive atmosphere
- Space and time to help you understand what you are going through
Leading the Gender Clinic is Dr Chin Chong, who is an active member of the British Association of Gender Identity Specialists (BAGIS). The aim of the BAGIS is to promote clinical research and exchange of knowledge of gender dysphoria and transgender health. Dr Chong has provided treatment and support for a number of transgender patients at various points in their transition – from initial assessments, right through to hormone therapy and beyond.
Dr Sarah Kennedy is an experienced psychiatrist specialising in gender dysphoria (transgender) and liaison psychiatry. Dr Kennedy works alongside Dr Chong, supporting and guiding transgender clients through their reassignment journey.
More Articles by Michelle Lawson
- if not a then b: if a then not b
- Summertime in Antarctica
- Back to Basics….
- While I Pondered, Weak and Weary
- The World vs. Michelle: The “Boob Job”
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.