I’m delighted to announce that Julie Greenslade is our first recipient of Trans Aid by Transgender Heaven.
Trans Aid supports members of the transgender community through financial donations for transition, healthcare and basic living expenses. We also feature recipients prominently on both Transgender Heaven and Crossdresser Heaven to encourage community donations.
If you are able please donate to support Julie – even if it’s just $10 or $20 – every little bit helps!
This month we have been blessed that an anonymous donor has offered to match the $500 donation from Transgender Heaven.
In her own words:
I have been transitioning for 5+ years and I feel I am stuck in ‘transgender limbo’. I have had gender re-assignment surgery already but can’t seem to progress any further. I desperately need facial feminisation surgery & a trachael shave to complete my transition. I am unable to proceed because I lack the financial resources and therefore I cannot go forward. Being awarded this aid would transform my life and enable me to fulfil my destiny once and for all. Thank you!
If you applied and weren’t selected this month don’t worry, your application is still valid and we will select another recipient next month. If you’d like to add more details to your application you can apply again for Trans Aid.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Scholar Program: Transgender Organization Leaders in the Workplace
- I Want to Live Like That
- Trans Aid – Financial Aid for the Transgender Community
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program: Transgender Organization Leaders in the Workplace - January 9, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Support Julie – Our August Trans Aid Recipient - August 9, 2020