Trans Aid is a program by Transgender Heaven to provide financial aid for those in the transgender community. Our mission is to support transgender people who need financial help with their transition, healthcare or basic living costs.
Learn more about the Trans Aid Program.
Every month we will select one member of Transgender Heaven who will receive a $500 contribution directly from Transgender Heaven. They will also be featured on Transgender Heaven and Crossdresser Heaven to encourage donations from the wider community. We hope over time to increase the amount we donate, as well as the frequency with which members are selected.
We encourage you, if you are in need please apply for Trans Aid.
Requirements to be selected for Trans Aid
- Be a member of Transgender in good standing for at least 6 months (No purchase is necessary, free members are eligible too)
- Have a Go Fund Me page (or page on a similar crowd funding site)
- Use the funds for transition, healthcare or basic living costs (rent, food, utilities)
- Agree to the Trans Aid Program Terms of Service
Increase Your likelihood of being selected
When evaluating applications we evaluate primarily based on authenticity, need and activity within the Transgender Heaven community. To increase your likelihood of selection we recommend:
- Use a real photo on your application and Go Fund Me page that has not been altered by software
- Get involved in the Transgender Heaven community on a regular basis – forum posts, activity on the social network or chatroom, authoring articles and sharing photos are all great examples of activity considered.
- Clearly articulate your need and circumstances so that we can understand how the financial assistance will help you.
- Tell us more about yourself beyond your need – Let us get to know you as a person a bit better, and share any other community contributions you’ve made perhaps outside of the transgender community.