Reply To: Transgender Literature- Her Story

The story is about human perception , the mind that doesn’t match the body – for myself I transitioned officially at 61 and never even dated or tried because I was so ingrained to be myself 1 st and so lived a very lonely life and not unlike the story I never felt gay , just wanted to be myself – there’s only a few trans gals that really truly fit in socially and I don’t like saying like it’s being on stage ” to look and fit the part ” in my day growing up in the 60’s there was No help or acceptance and today I do the best I can presenting myself who I really feel I am – 2 voice surgeries that were a joke and the thing of it is from my point of view being accepted the most important is the sound of a female voice and facial looks is really the icing on top of the cake , if you have these two qualities ” Your in the club ” I have No regret transitioning but a person has to be honest with yourself that most will always have tell tail signs of our original male puberty – XO – Krystal

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?