Reply To: Hi everyone. I’m Riley😁

Lufia
FREE

Nice to meet you Riley. I am going through a nearly identical situation myself, with nearly identical experiences. I cannot date a man while presenting as a man, but the second I have a dress on, my sole attraction is to men. I am above average size as well. My weight is the same as yours, though I am 5 inches taller and ten years older. I would love to be able to give you a simple answer, as I am seeking one myself, though I don’t believe there is one. If you are living alone or in a supportive environment (I am not), my advice would be to do your makeup, put on your cutest outfit, and go out and experience the world. That is the only way to know for sure. Though I am currently unable to transition and have to be careful about what I wear in front of other people, that is how I knew. I remember the first time I wore panties in public, the first time I wore a thong, the first time I wore a bra in public, and the first time I went in public wearing no male clothing. As I passed each of these milestones, that weight that I carry on my shoulders felt a little lighter. I felt happier, and more at peace with myself. My advice would be to try it. Go out there, introduce the world to Riley, and make the other girls jealous. See how you feel. If it feels right, then you will know that you are the girl you were always meant to be. Good luck, Sweetie.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?