Reply To: My son has come out as trans

Well you know I new at 5 years old about who I felt I was early 1960’s but I noticed you use the pronoun ” HE ” for myself I’m insulted if a person can’t gender identify me as ” SHE ” and for a good reason as I’ve  totally transitioned everything physically and legally – if you kid is truly M to F transgender you’d have to get a professional gender psychologist to seriously diagnose as having gender dysphoria – it’s a tough road to ho as old friends and family that initially at birth where told the child is a ” Boy ” – if the kid truly feels like a girl then ask the kid what pronoun makes them happy and look for acceptance from the child but ultimately no matter what support the kid – I had no support but was the real deal back in the day when you didn’t even talk about it – you need the psychologists diagnosis pretty soon as permanent male changes will be taking place and I can tell you from my own experience the 2 most important things to function in a biased world is the sound of a persons voice # 1 and facial features # 2 if you have that life will be a lot easier – XO –  old transgender at 63 – Krystal

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?