Reply To: Excited to transition but freaked myself out..Help!!

Hi Estanauly,

I started HRT about 6 months ago and I was a little apprehensive but not freaked out.  My doctor started me out on a very low dose for the first 3 months the increased it slightly for the second six months.  I am an extremely healthy person and have had no negative effects.  The first few months I primarily felt mostly an emotional a calm that was not my normal state of mind. I am near the end of the dosage increase for the last three months and I have retained the calm emotional state and have begun to feel the physical sensations of tingling through my body, especially in my breasts which have been to increase in size and shape (which I love).  I have an appointment with my doctor for my next week to discuss the next stage of HRT treatment.  I am so happy with my decision and results and I wish you all the best in your transition.  Believe in yourself, listen to your heart and body and I believe you will find the right path for you.

Brenda

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?