Reply To: Tell Us What You Did That Was Unique And Enjoyable!!

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Well, since there is no stampede of replies, I’ll add mine…

Last Friday, January 21st, I was an Extra in a new TV series being produced by Apple TV. The description is in the link below.

I was one of 6 passengers on a bus. The scene was shot just north of Palm Springs. Were in location for 10 hours, but only spent about an hour in the bus for 4 or 5 takes. All the filming was done externally, so we may not be much more than silhouettes, if that. I also made my car available, so maybe if I don’t make it into the production, maybe my car will!

I’ve been a motorsports fan since childhood and, if at all possible, I will get a garage or paddock pass to go see the cars and the teams making adjustments and doing maintenance. It is analogous to being backstage at a stage performance. Being on set had the same sense a LOTS of things go on behind the cameras. It could be described as controlled chaos!

So, the question is: Would You Do It Again? Most Definitely! I registered with the Greater Palm Springs Film Alliance a few years back. I’ve made some submissions to casting calls before, but this is the first one where I was selected. The only down side is a bit of Hurry Up And Wait, but hopefully I will be a bit better prepared next time.

https://kesq.com/news/2022/01/07/extras-needed-for-new-apple-tv-show-filming-in-palm-springs-joshua-tree/?fbclid=IwAR0IeaN50CFl97rOlv75I2sdRXeJLWiD0ToXvd3nLGhl5M7ymke1EaGc7po

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?