Reply To: Poet's Corner

I love to write, but life being as busy as it has been its cut into writing time of stories.

My fiance has a masters degree in English and her and I have created some short stories together and it has been fun. Nothing to make money on but just lots of fun.

She has so helped me to become a better writer showing me tips and tricks on how to structure stories better as for I use to feel as though I had to define everything at the get go in order for someone to follow a story and she showed me that you can place information peppered within so that its a welcoming read that is enjoyable and doesn’t feel like your reading a story that defines everything at the beginning to then use that information later in the story to follow it.

My fiance has written professionally where she has made some money however nothing that can be shared here because its of adult romance that is beyond what this site would allow to share. Because sex sells, she wrote these in college when bored and while hoping to become an erotic romance writer.

The last story that I created with her was an interesting Choose Your Own Adventure type of book where you can decide what happens in the story, but we brought it up to her erotic romance writing and so it was rather interesting giving the reader a steamy story with multiple paths for the reader to take and able to read the book multiple times to experience all the different outcomes of the story.

We haven’t submitted this to try to get it published though as it costs a lot of money to publish. While she was in college she found a European publishing company that was cheap and had a royalty based payment system to which based on its success you could make some money and if it wasn’t a success no loss to yourself other than the time in its creation. She had some money coming in for a little while and then the money stopped flowing from it as it aged and people moved on from it as it wasn’t in the spotlight anymore of new adult reads.

My partner she hasn’t given up on being a writer and is always writing something down in hopes that it turns into something bigger and fun to write and read, and perhaps submit to make money on some day.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?