Reply To: New here

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Jenna:

You’ve found the right place to be and we’re happy to have you! I hope that you will enjoy being here.

Unfortunately there is no predictability as to whether or not you and your wife will remain together. I wish I could say that there is, but I haven’t seen anything. I think everyone has to try to process everything, and sadly, not everyone can.

Many members here are either in your situation or have been through it. Know that it is survivable and others here will attest to that. Also know that, contrary to a lot of the BS that you may hear, we don’t BECOME transgender; we ARE transgender. The proof of that is that conversion therapy doesn’t work. People like to think that it does, but it doesn’t. The real purpose of working with a therapist is to help understand what’s going on, try to deal with it, understand it and figuring out what to do going forward. It is very hard for us to work through these things by ourselves.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page as it helps other members to understand your situation and what’s happening for you. The page will always be readily available and may be updated at any time.

You may search for other members near you by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?