Reply To: Is this gender dysphoria

Hello , Welcome , I find that feeling is totally valid and true for legit Transgender people , it’s confirmation when at a young age the incongruence of physical body to mind doesn’t match a ” born ” wired brain in my case a girl , female , CIS born with both mind and body that are  happy with the basics given them can’t fathom this natural want , desire , but it’s just there and stays a life time for a legit transgender person , many try to conform , get married live the way there socially expected to live with a great ” Secret ” – conversion therapy some are forced to do doesn’t work and the social pressure to conform is so strong from family and society they do what they want to feel accepted – I have many incidents looking back in my 64 years under 10 years old starting in about 5 before grade one – I was 7 when the original movie came out in theaters  ” Mary Poppins ” It  was so magical back in 1964 and of course my desire was unbelievably so powerful to physically look and be treated a girl just like Jane Banks the character in the movie ( I didn’t like the boy Michael in the movie of my thinking at 7 years old , Ha ! I was a biased girl in thought only at the the time ) , the clothing worn everything and  be just like the character ” Jane Banks ” played by Karen Dotrice – my gender was so wrong I was born with  , the movie was more than just a movie for me , the message was so clear but wanting and having was a great turmoil of my sense of ” self ” A great secret ! It’s not dirty to be female but the social fight for acceptance in your own mind never leaves a person if your truly transgender – be your self 1 st always despite social stigma , times have changed a lot 2022 – I wish I could have grown up a girl no questions asked back in the early to mid 60’s – I would have been a much happier child in the day , it was what it was back then – times have changed a lot and I transitioned , it’s not perfect but much better than my old me of so long ago now !

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?