Reply To: Is this gender dysphoria

Lauren Mugnaia
AMBASSADOR

Thank you Krystal, I hear you loud and clear. I knew when I was four that I was supposed to be a girl, but, as you say, “that’s a good boy” was constantly rammed into my ears whenever a trace of or interest in femininity appeared.
And now the curse part of the journey, being abandoned by almost all those who consider themselves to be righteous believers in their faith. To them, I have fallen and am now forsaken. I transitioned six months ago and haven’t heard even a positive peep from any of those people. I was informed that what I was doing was “the worst choice of my life” and can only imagine the talk and finger wagging taking place.

To Ariana and anyone on their trans journey. After I transitioned my life has never seemed more completely fulfilled and I’ve never been happier! I have been told by many who know me that they couldn’t remember me smiling, now the smile never leaves my face, I giggle all the time, and they tell me that I literally glow with joy now.
Move on with your journey and know that the path taken is well worth it!

Hugs,

Ms Lauren M

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?