Reply To: Getting Connected With The Trans Community…

Dana Munson
SILVER

Hi!  I have only been transitioning since July, so still somewhat self-absorbed in getting my personal act together and having the new “me” solidify relationships with friends and family.  But I have begun reaching out.  Apart from joining the SoCal group here at TGH, I recently signed up in the “Trans Lounge” group which is part of the Los Angeles LGBT Center.  I have not yet had the opportunity to take part in any in-person events offered by the Lounge, but have attended one event by phone (because for some $#@% reason, I couldn’t establish an audio connection via their Zoom link).   I have become quite comfortable in dealing with the world at large as a woman, which is probably a good thing since I have been legally female for several months. But I definitely look forward to sharing experiences with other trans women, maybe help each other negotiate the minefields that society sometimes seems to want to lay in our path.  Cheers!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?