Reply To: Murders of Trans Women…

DeeAnn Hi , I will chime in on this if i may . I to have read with great horror and sadness on the murders of innocent trans women . My first thought is like you describe , the discovery of all is not as it seems , maybe she like us is looking for love in all the wrong places , bars , on line , chance meetings . Maybe she flirts with someone , maybe a kiss is had , maybe in front of his friends . Does he feel his man hood is in jeopardy , and strikes out in rage when he finds out ? Peer pressure i think has a lot to do with this , what will his friends think of him if they  find out ? So many pretty women like us live in fear of being hurt of worse , we need to stay aware of our surroundings , bars and online dating is not always safe . Meet in public places , be honest about who you are up front . Coming on to someone then telling them is not smart and dangerous . I wish we lived in a more nicer world , but we do not . Our best defense is a good offence as it is said , be up front and in like company . We have a lot to offer a man , not just sex , but a very sweet lady who cares and isn’t afraid to show it . I pray for us all . Leslie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?