Reply To: Hello

Hi Jill , i must take exception with Ms. Harris in wanting to separate us into two groups . First , we are all transitioning male to female or female to male . And i must also say we all cross dress to further our trans feelings and start this journey . Maybe you will have SRS maybe you want , hormones , or not , its all very expensive and takes some time . Cross dressing is part of the whole package , Jill you are trans , you made the choice to cross over to the pink side in your life and you will have to decide just how far your journey will take you . I have never figured out why we have two cites to belong to , we all seem to agree we don’t like to be labeled and separating us into two groups is just that .Which ever of these two groups you choose to visit you are welcome and don’t worry about being labeled . I would say not a whole lot of ladies here have had SRS , or hormone treatment either . Jill you have already transitioned , you are a fem person now and will always be , don’t let someone push you away , you’re here , you belong , you are one of us now and we love you as our friend . Leslie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?