Reply To: Confrontation

AlliKat
FREE

Thank you for your thoughtful and caring reply! Your profile does actually say you had a full career in the navy! Haha Thank you for your service.

Yes, the wig i bought is about $300, so i know what you mean. I am not really the “graduating” type. Meaning, in general, i know what i want and i do it. If i feel like i am fully prepared to leave the house fully dressed as i please, then i will. If i don’t feel fully prepared, then i wont…
<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am overjoyed at the prospect of making some real friends who would be willing to help and guide me through this stage in my life. I find myself at a point where the most down time i have is actually on breaks at work, but i am usually fairly good at answering messages, emails and texts 🙂 as much as i would love to be able to offer phone calls and meet ups, even my family has to accept that those are really only holiday things. By all means, add me as a friend and stay in contact! I would love to talk with you more.</p>

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?