Reply To: Confrontation

Beyond doubt, I agree with you  Sophie.  I am remiss for not mentioning that I always call ahead of time if I’m going to a new location.  If the folks in the place are okay, then I am willing to go if needed.  This has worked well for me at shops, restaurants, even airports and TSA.  If they seem hesitant or reluctant, I thank them and go on to find another establishment.  And I don’t know that I will ever loose that sense of vigilance when I am out.  And, as in any new location  using my ‘spider senses’ or commons sense to avoid what  might appear to be a sketchy establishment.  And, of course, I don’t go much of anywhere alone with very few people about, or during unusual hours.   I admit that my life is not always strawberries and roses, nor will it ever be.  But I do my best to avoid the thorns that I know could be there.  My bad, Alli, and anyone else, if I mislead you about easy transitions.   Peace and love.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?