Reply To: Spironolactone

Reading your other posts Susannah,  I get the impression you may not have gotten the Spiro from a doctor. I understand that you are not in a position to transition. If your taking Spiro without a transition plan and no medical doctor is supervising your use of these medications,  you are doing harm to your body and I would suggest stop and do not proceed experimenting with transitional medications.

Actually, my doctor prescribed spironolactone for blood pressure medication.  I do have hypertension and have taken BP medicine for a long time.  Because of recent medicine recalls, she suggested spironolactone which I agreed.  Unfortunately, I had bad side effects.  Obviously, spironolactone as an AA was not the intended purpose though.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.