Reply To: Justy came out

It can be very positive and freeing to finally come out, but it can also be frightening, and often dangerous.  As you talk to friends remember that whatever you tell them can be weaponized against you in the future.  When I revealed my feelings to a friend of over 25 years, he used the information to try and destroy me.  Not only was the destruction devastating, but it was a double whammy.  I lost my last “friend”.  Now I stand alone in my struggle, aside from those here who have been so helpful.  The fewer details you give until you determine which friends will stand with you through your journey the better.

Having said all of that, I hope that you do not lose heart.  You are young with a bright future ahead of you and with support and careful research and understanding, I am certain that you will successfully complete whatever journey you choose.  Stay strong, value those who stand beside you regardless of your feelings, and keep the faith.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?