Reply To: Hi everyone. I’m Riley😁

Riley
FREE
    <li style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks so much for answering, and i have since updated my profile completely😁  So i guess my problem with that is I havent put myself in a position to have friends that would be accepting of me making these changes for me. I know I know people can surprise you, but i can count my close friends on one hand of those none are woman and my guy friends i know for certain would be so unapproving and make me feel absolutely horrible about my life. Thats one of the reasons I joined here first. Now i have a consultation at a health facility called trillium health in the near future and im hoping to gain alot of insight and resources and a good plan. They focus solely on trans related any kind of care really. Rights now due to covid ive been sharing a place with 2 of my sister’s and brother in law so possibly the best steps could be coming out in front of them but I really dont know.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?