Reply To: Hi everyone. I’m Riley😁

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Yes, I know about Trillium. I lived in Corning for 23 years before I retired and moved to the desert. I still get mail from them since I made a donation some years ago. It was before they changed their name to Trillium, but I can’t remember what it was before.

From what I’ve seen, and my personal experience, admitting the truth to yourself can be very difficult. As is said, the first person that you come out to is yourself. The odd thing is that it was a bit different for me. In the early 90’s I came out as gay. A few years later I figured out that I was actually bisexual. I suspect that dealing with this made the realization that I was transgender much easier several years later. Having one mental upheaval made the next one feel like “Been There, Done That”.

Working through substance abuse has been an issue for a number of trans people. Same thing has also happened for many gay folks. Anyway, VERY happy that you are now on the right path!

Finally, Thank You for completing your Profile page! One of the things that I have found is that when you write something like that, it requires that you think about it a bit. I wound up remembering some things that I might have missed otherwise.

Be Well!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?