Justy came out

Tagged: 

• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by Lir.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I just told all my friend groupo after talking to my best friend that I should have been born female, im so scared, I did it over whats app. I dont know what they think

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Well, slow your roll a bit. Often people need some time to process things and come to whatever conclusion they will come to. I don’t know if there is actually any way to predict someone’s reaction, but what I have seen is that often our fears are way out of proportion to the reality.

Good Luck!

Anonymous

Just take it slow and easy, Just, it takes time. Every person is different and everyone’s reaction is going to be different. There is no cut, copy and paste on people.

Plus A lot depends on your area, Is CD/Trans friendly or not. Like in my area it is not at all. I could not just jump out my door and this is the real me. If I did, there was a good chance of being beating to pulp. I had to do little things at a time. Like for example like one day I wore leggings instead of jeans. Another time was dressed in all mens wear, but I had my nails and hair done. They had to get used to seeing me.

I live in a very rural area and so very CD/Trans Phobic. I had to let them see me little by little. Trust I know it can be frustrating, and it’s not going to happen overnight.

Just take slow baby steps, one foot in front of the other and soon you’ll be walking out the door with your head held high.

Hippie

It can be very positive and freeing to finally come out, but it can also be frightening, and often dangerous.  As you talk to friends remember that whatever you tell them can be weaponized against you in the future.  When I revealed my feelings to a friend of over 25 years, he used the information to try and destroy me.  Not only was the destruction devastating, but it was a double whammy.  I lost my last “friend”.  Now I stand alone in my struggle, aside from those here who have been so helpful.  The fewer details you give until you determine which friends will stand with you through your journey the better.

Having said all of that, I hope that you do not lose heart.  You are young with a bright future ahead of you and with support and careful research and understanding, I am certain that you will successfully complete whatever journey you choose.  Stay strong, value those who stand beside you regardless of your feelings, and keep the faith.

sorry could not answer the question for there should be more to answer from. good or bad could be a maybe or not good way to go that way to telling people right know. make sure you know that person will still be your friend no matter what the situation would be

I can relate very much. I’ve been there done that, I’ve lost friends, I’ve made new ones. I was so scared to come out to my family I ain’t even going to begin to go there. finally I just couldn’t stand it no more and was of the mind of if they don’t like it, then well that’s their problem. if they give me problems for it then they never loved me in the first place. that was my view on the matter when it came to coming out to my family. when it comes to the Friends… I don’t know that app but if it’s what I think it is and works how I think it works then that’s a very good way just so you get to know them and understand how they may or may not react. sometimes as hard as it may be you just got to try and trust and take that leap of faith. I did and I’ve laughed and I’ve cried for it but I can honestly say I have no regrets.

Anonymous

I don’t believe there’s any right or wrong… just be true to yourself

Toni Floria
      HOSPITALITY CREW

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What ever happens you have support here</p>

Lir
      FREE

I don’t think you did anything wrong, your friends just might be taking time to think about what they are going to say or they haven’t read your post yet. But, I can totally understand the anxiety of waiting till they say something, it can be tough. I don’t know if you can check to see if your message has been read, if you can that might take some of the stress off, if you can’t just think of it as “no news is good news”.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?