Since University of Utah Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah, opened its doors in 1965, we’ve grown from a single hospital to an extensive health care system that includes:
- four hospitals,
- 12 neighborhood health centers
- 1,000+ board-certified University of Utah Health physicians, with
- 200+ medical specialties, and
- 8,000+ committed staff members.
We care for patients across the spectrum of health care, from routine screenings and outpatient visits to trauma emergencies.
More Articles by
- if not a then b: if a then not b
- To be or Not (No, it’s to be!)
- Summertime in Antarctica
- Trading one Question for Another
- Do I Pass?
Salt Lake City
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.