Reply To: Why do we want to transition?

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

However, it is important to note that this is not the case for everyone. For me, I have never felt that I was in the wrong body as it wasn’t part of my thinking. If I do have any dysphoria, it is at a near undetectable level.

But, what I finally came to realize is that I have always been this amalgam of male and female energies, perspectives, likes/dislikes and thought processes. I cannot separate them. For me it translates to one persona which is the only one there is.

I have no plans to physically transition, but I have essentially socially transitioned. The only thing left to do would be to change my name legally, but I have little interest in that and very little compelling need. Of all the things I could invest my time and energy in, this is way down the list. I am known as DeeAnn in all of the civic, charitable, political and recreational organizations of which I am a part. I only present as Don under very particular circumstances: taking my car for service, going to get my vaccinations, etc.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?