Reply To: Ready….Jump

Hi, I’m Michele.  I’ve started transitioning to female just recently.  I’m 62 years old and have been waiting 52 years for the “right” moment to come out.  It finally arrived a month or so back when I asked myself, “who am I?”.  Well, I am a woman and have been since I was prepubescent.  But my male body dictated how I behaved and reacted to the world.  So poor female me was squashed into a box and hidden.  The only signs I was femme were the way sit, walk, throw a ball… and I have always been a “gentle” man.

Now I am a gentle woman and I am happy.  I feel uplifted and I am excited to live my life.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated by anyone here as I am such a novice.

Welcome dear lady!! You seem like that you would be a wonderful friend! Any woman who is your friend must feel soo blessed! ((((((((( 🤗 hug ))))))))

Kimmi

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.