Reply To: Tips on dropping hints

Lufia
FREE

[postquote quote=99934]

Though she put it more eloquently than I did, that it essentially what I was saying. Just expose them to the real you a little bit at a time. Eventually they will start to ask questions. If you take your time and expose them slowly, it will not be as much of a shock to them when you do come out, and you are likely to get a more favorable reaction. Letting your guard down and letting them into your world is the hardest thing to do, especially if you have been hiding it for a long time. I am still struggling with that myself. The thing I have had to remember is that I can’t hide it forever. They will eventually find out anyway, and I am just making myself miserable in the process, so I might as well condition them to reality. Gaining the self confidence to be yourself takes time. You have to remember that this will be just as difficult for your family as it has been for you, so you have to take it slowly and give them time to process things as well. Don’t try to force it before it is time.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?