Reply To: Fear and Loathing in Texas

Anonymous

Halie,

You need to smile.  Find a mirror and practice smiling.  It’s harder for some then others.  Also, don’t worry about eye liner.  Wear a pretty blouse, maybe tight fitting jeans, wear a necklace.

First thing I did was get my ears pierced and put cubic Zircon studs in them for 7 weeks.

Another thing; almost everyone doesn’t care!  You go in a store…you pick stuff up…you buy for it and then leave!

No happy girl dances in cowboy bars, but most places are “couldn’t care less” places.

Learn to be in your own zone.  Don’t presuppose everyone else’s zone.  Be only inside you.  You are going to hurt yourself if you don’t develop a “I am me!, get over it!!” attitude.

An elderly man upon learning I was in transition asked me what I would do if intolerant people questioned my sanity, my decision making, my being Lukcia.  I told him that right next to my heart was a big bag of: “Go Fuck Yourself!”, and that I would take one out and give it to them.

Practice good posture, practice keeping your head up, eyes front, chest out;  now walk into your life Girl!!!

Maybe this is bad advice…go figure.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?