Reply To: Fear and Loathing in Texas

Trans friendly places right now more places to go shopping the places I see here are a bit pricy for me.  Due to other problems I have, I can not work so money is tight, and as we all know it’s expensive being a pretty pretty princess. As well as other places I feel like there is a whole world out there I have never been a part of and I want to be. I mean am not looking for what Lukcia is hoping I am looking for a Cowboy bar to do a happy girl dance in I haven’t been in a bar since my 21st birthday (oh crap I’m old that was 19 years ago) and I don’t think I could even squeeze my calf into a pair of Rockies.

Yes therapist is high on the list of stuffs I need to get on with, in fact, last night I when on my insurance app and saw there are two close by me that will only cost me 10USD to visit I am going to call them in a few hours and see what can be done as well as taking Lukcia’s suggestion and am going to call the Woman’s Clinic and see if they can make some recommendations. I know your friend recommended Renee Baker and I did see she is willing to work with people on her prices I am going to call her as well but I also saw she is going on holiday soon, so that call is one I was gonna put off until around the first.  Because that is today’s Brave Halie goal is to call the peoples and tell them I need help.

Oh and I have always wanted to do a MAC makeover since I heard about them in 2000 just always been too chicken and well was still in hiding (which is guess is another way of saying the same thing I was chicken) so that is going on the list not the top somewhere further down the line but it is going on it. Ms. DeeAnn I get the strongest sense you are a Momma Bear all of the things I read from you just really seem like it (I hope you don’t take that as an insult it is meant as a very high compliment)

Okay Princess Halie needs more coffee (yeah okay the 3rd person stuff is never funny)

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?