Reply To: How Would You Describe How You Dress?

Anonymous

Hello everyone, just saw this topic again, must have voted long ago but I do not see a reply.

I dress many different ways for different circumstances, I would like to think I am stylish/luxurious with a bit hoohamama thrown in. I am definitely not in current style of the young as they like ripped legging jeans with a hoodie, OMG my 90’s self just can not stand the look.  I remember reading a book by Stephanie Semore (90’s super model) long ago and she had a chapter on dressing your age but doing it with style, it has been very curious to see how this has changed over the years and how to can see a generation based on how they dress.  Remember the resurgence of the mom jeans? Personally I like a high fashion clean look kind of like a wife of the boss look or new high net worth. Unfortunately as I am no stunner so I need clothing and stuff to makeup for the gap. Do enjoy to get dressed up and get noticed and do not mind spending the time to get ready but we all know the pit falls of getting noticed too much.   Sad is I live not in a big city and no one around wears anything but tees and jeans, and wearing anything slightly nicer gets looks and stares.  There seems to be a fine line of dressing the way I like and not drawing too much attention.

love always,

Miriya

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?