Reply To: As my name suggests I am unsure

Yup ! You hit the nail right on the head , almost exactly like me , 5 years old , an unbelievable natural feeling of your soul born in the wrong physical body , a dirty trick of nature – I was born  in the late 50’s and grew up in the 60’s and I intuitively new that something was wrong , I’m sure my parents new something was going on but never talked about it  – I’d see girls at the swimming pool for example and it was more than a desire or want , it was my real gender WTF – it was a rarity if I ever got to see the bottom end equipment that was right for me – I loved arts and crafts , bright shiny colors , swimming , gymnastics ( not the hard to do muscle required gymnastics ) as a kid I knew not to make waves , stir the pot so I was forced to be a boy with a great deep dark secret – thinking about it now I started transitioning in 1981 , had a nervous breakdown , literally lost weight to a 148 lbs , basically I was dying inside parents obviously wanting me to be male and  get married , make babies for them so they got what they felt was there right as my parents , this never happened , finally at 61 long after my parents deaths I said to myself enough is enough and did everything legally and physically in 2019 – I’m not perfect mentally but I’m incredibly better off , I’m the real Transgender M to F McCoy with NO regrets – XO – Krystal

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?