Reply To: can a good father even exist?

Aoife, All men are not evil, I was a man once, I didn’t like me to much, but I am a good dad, I have 3 girls and 1 boy, how is a man now and a very caring one at that. You can raise a son to be a good and caring person who looks past gender and race, as a matter is is going to be a father very soon and he is going to be the home care giver the majority of the time.

He has been by my side before and after my transitioning, and still is there for me always.

So to answer your question a good father can exist, I tried my hardest to be a good dad but I made a lot of mistakes, but try to teach your children if you make a mistake try to fix or correct it if you can and try not to put labels on anyone. For me I present as a transwomen/women now, but I still will be my childerns father now and for ever.

With much love and respect to all                                                                                                                                       timmie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?