Reply To: Hello I’m new here

Hi,

Andrea, welcome!  I know the emotionally in thick of it you speak of and it hurts.

I am Stephanie, 39, married with kids.  My wife doesn’t know and I have never been fully dressed, although I have questioned my gender since I was 13.

I have had this dysphoria feeling increase and decrease in intensity over that time but I have always wished I was born a girl.  The desire continues to get stronger and stronger for longer periods of time lately and I have stopped denying it or thinking it would go away.  20+ years is long enough.  Since accepting this part of me,, I now have a full range of emotions that can consume me from happiness and joy thinking about the possibilities to sadness and anxiety thinking about where I am with the responsibilities I have, to what I could loose.

I am working the best worst time to tell my wife about my need to see a therapist (probably for anxiety first, but I know where the conversation will go).

Anyway welcome.

Stephanie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?