Reply To: In You Dreams!

that’s a beautiful and devastating dream. i don’t think i’ve ever dreamed like that but i think in some drugged up haze it had crossed my mind. they say hell is meeting the person you could have been at death and i guess i’ve always known that person is a woman. however, the most important question to ask is “when did she transition?” the most amazing person in the world is my daughter and i wouldn’t want to live in a world without her, even if i blossomed into a beautiful woman as a teenager.

i did though get this vision of how i would look as a girl when i was about 12. i saw myself so clearly – my face, hair, body, clothing… i wanted to be her so bad sometimes. i had nothing figured out, but she did. it was unrealistic though, i know not only was that not how it would go if i transitioned (even at an earlier age), but couldn’t be further from the reality if i had been born female. either way, i still see her so clearly and wonder at least where i would be now, two decades later if i were her. perhaps luckily, my dysphoria took a nosedive soon after.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?