Reply To: Are you “Transgender” or “Woman” (or “Man”)?

Anonymous

Thank you Stefanya,

I do believe that there is a large component of cosmetics to various feminizing procedures.  The procedures themselves are very frequently a critical and medically necessary aspect of treatment and therapy.  I am scheduled to have several days of facial feminization surgeries performed.  These are critical to me; for my emotional and mental well being.  I have a strange mix of really wanting to look like a girl, and wanting to not look like the male I was.  These procedures hopefully allow me to more fully embrace my “being a woman”.  As with most everyone, my years as a male had many unpleasant elements either directly, or tangential to my Gender Dysphoria.  I really need these procedures so I can stop having flash-backs to the earlier me every time I somewhat see him in the mirror.

So, I didn’t mean to disparage feminizing procedures.  These procedures are critical to many of us.  The need to “PASS” is an imposed additional criteria to these procedures.  Please don’t make the mistake of determining success or failure on the ease of “PASSING”.  I am trying to be more comfortable in my skin; if I “PASS”, great, if I am happy: now that is my goal.

Lukcia

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?