Reply To: Do Role Models Matter?

i’ve meditated on this a lot. a lot in my life has changed since this post as i start developing the courage to come out. however, a lot of my reconciliation has a lot to do with these ideas.

i understand about reading and movies for sure. as much as the feminine was stigmatised, so what the masculine, and i always sought out the most gender-neutral interests. i still feel most comfortable in them, but i am beginning to embrace all the girl stuff i secretly craved.

one thing i really love connecting with other trans women – or at least trans lesbians, over is double attraction. that could be described as this natural drive to basically *worship* women. having that, and having a horrible mother will really add up to something pretty damaging. i was so terrified of girls and women because i wanted to be immersed by them so desperately, but only had bad examples.

now, being married and having a daughter and living through lockdown i am in it, but not as much as i want to be. i realise how much i have needed goddess energy to feel nurtured. i allowed myself to “be my own goddess,” and that’s how it all opened up. unfortunately, that makes connecting with other women a lot harder, but it’s what i have to do, no matter what my pace of starting the transition outside of my own mind is.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?