Reply To: MTF Dating

Hi Ladies , Well its not easy  for sure , i’ve  tried . I say tried as in meeting people on FB and not finding no one close . I have met some nice men and trans women and cis gender women , still none close . I am not sure what i am looking for , a permanent relationship ? dating ? , i guess i’ll decide when , if , it happens . I am not hard pressed to find someone , just interested in having someone in my life to share its ups and downs , companionship , right ? I live by myself only talk with my neighbors , i am closeted with them , they have made it clear not into trans people , and they help me with my big yard, 3 acres to mow , ouch ! The virus has made meeting people near impossible , oh well , i ‘ll keep talking with my long distance friends , they are nice to . I wish all you luck in this and hope things will change to a more positive way to meet and date people with out having to pay someone . Good luck girls . XOXO , Leslie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?