Reply To: Well it’s official

<p style=”text-align: left;”>It’s a mental and physical journey of changes from everything you knew yesterday.  You will be internally challenged.</p>
When Estrogen is introduced into your body, it fights with the testosterone in your body, two opposite hormones in your body.  I could feel the underlying turmoil inside.  My emotions became heightened and in full swing.  I was warned from other girls, especially in my high stress career, and sure enough when I got upset, angry, happy, or sad…it was so much more intense and sometimes hard to control.  I found that exercise was the key to stabilizing the affect…. exercise produces endorfins and walking up to 4-miles a day with some light weights does the trick.   Exercise also trimmed my body weight down, firmed up the new fat and fat distribution that the estrogen was producing.

It was about my third month when my nipples became super sore and sensitive.  This is when you know your estrogen has fully enveloped your body.  Let the changes begin! Yay… But wait.  You think this is irreversible and you can start overthinking that everything and everyone in relationship you know, will change.  I got caught up in this, as so many of us do.  I stopped, estrogen left my body over time and I found myself miserable as a male again… I wasn’t my self.  I’m now back on and going through.

Sounds like I’m warning you?  Im not.  It’s all the positive part of the male to female changes and the mental and physical changes are being confirmed by all these changes.  Keep remembering that!

By month four, your mind and body really start accepting the changes and the mood swings start dying down.

This is my experience.  Our journeys are all unique to ourselves.

I will say that I feel complete, me, my true self.  Im just starting this journey, a journey that will always be evolving ongoing, and so look forward to the future as me, as gabrielle.  I am so blessed. ♥️

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?