Reply To: I need serious help, UK transition 3 year waiting list.

Hi Lydia, perhaps too old a post to reply too…I’ve just seen it. I’m in the UK and know your plight only too well. Gender dysphoria is deemed a mental issue, according to my doctor and given a higher priority because of that. As for referral appointments, age has an impact on waiting lists. I don’t know where the you heard 3yrs as Exeter does not give any indication of waiting times, I’m assuming you mean Leeds as your nearest centre? Private is an option, expensive but not unachievable. I’m reading between the lines of other members comments, they are pointing you in a sound direction…without giving details. Phytoestrogens can help, along with natural t-blockers…perhaps more correctly t-reducers. Soya has been debunked by the way as being of any help, new research has shown. Do your homework…there are things you can do and the psychological help and comfort will give you strength and focus. I wish I could offer more advice but that is not appropriate here. Google, Google and ask…there is a lot you can do.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?