Reply To: Hi All, I have been inactive for a while and thought to reintroduce myself.

Shena
FREE

Dear RC,

Thank you for the encouragement – I definitely hear you on resolving your faith in light of struggling (lightly put) with GD. It is difficult to explain to people and especially a spouse and family how you can be or become trans. I would guess and agree that one simply is.

I was recently encouraged – in the good sense – to really seek God and press into my relationship with Him after faltering because of the many preconceived and viewpoints of people. This is very hard because as trans woman, we are struggling within ourselves with our own preconceived ideas and viewpoints and the general baggage that we carry with us.

In many ways I am the textbook trans woman, but at the same time I don’t agree with many things relating to transgenderism as a whole and I am sure that is the case for everyone.

So, I am praying and will agree with you in prayer that God shows us the way, so we don’t do anything regrettable.

I enjoyed your metaphor you used of the blown fuse that needs to be investigated before simply replacing it. It feels impossible to resolve this on our own, so we certainly have to go to the one that created us.

I really don’t know what the answer is for everyone and I know many feel this way. But I can only say that God understands what we are going through and want us to walk with Him. I’m not talking about religion – I am talking about a relationship with Him. Again I – in myself – don’t have all the answers and am not prepared to claim; presume or theorize or propose a resolution.

Be brave, stay strong.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?