Reply To: HI from Holly

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Holly:

Glad you found us!

What I often think about trans people is that we have to find our groove. Societal forces will try to steer us in other directions. But, we know that it doesn’t fit so the task is to find what does. For some it is a pretty straightforward path, but for others there is a lot of suppression and denial of what we know to be true on a very deep level. Eventually, for the majority of us, we begin to understand what we really need to do. From what I can see, it appears that you have met the challenges! VERY Good!

So, a couple of housekeeping things…

If you like, you can search for other members who may be nearby by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It is always helpful for other members to understand what’s going on for others, but I think you would probably have many insights to share; not the least of which is going through the process and living consistently to your gender identity. The page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?