Reply To: Hi all – I’m Allie

Hi ! Allie – I’m as trans as they come almost 64 – I never got married or dated Franky because of this dysphoria , just worked and kept my mouth shut – took me 10 years after my parents died and finally came honest with my self in June  2018 while in Rehab for my 4 th time ( 5 total ) and said that’s it Fk-it and changed everything Birth Certificate , hormones , sex change 2019 June and go out in public naturally and pretty much addressed all the time Mam at least the last  1 1/2 years in the public arena , doctors/nurses are a bit different with the gender bender crap but not often – went back to work all switched over and a few heads turned for sure Fk-m ! now they just see me as me and never once called me a fag so to speak of ( and I was never homosexual anyways )  – it’s different and the other workers know this and there’s No wrenches left in my gear box – you mentioned that girl wanting to physically have what she had that was a normal natural desire ” I’m a girl ” WTF , why , I get it – find a quite night to watch a movie with the wife , no one else around – bring in a box of used DVD’s and put the movie ” TransAmerica ” or ” in that box – pick it out non-schealant like and watch it together – see her response to understand her reaction to the transgender world – XO – Krystal G

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?