Reply To: Hi Everyone, If I may introduce myself ….

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Janet:

I can relate to what you said about your contemporaries. My grandfather said the same thing about his friends and lodge brothers 20 years ago. My dad says the same thing now about people that he worked with and his golf buddies. While I understood what they were saying, it didn’t hit me until a friend of mine here passed away 3 years ago.

Thanks for putting effort into your Profile page. I often have to remind people to do that.

Also, if you would like to search for other members near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

However, there is one point that I must mention. It relates to the term transgenderED. From the Planned Parenthood web site:

Transgendered
Adding -ed to the end of transgender isn’t grammatically correct. You wouldn’t say that someone is gayed, womaned, or Latinoed. Similarly you wouldn’t call someone transgendered.

There is also the implication that something happened to make us transgender, but that isn’t how it works. Our gender identity is part of us from the beginning, similar to our sexual orientation. We don’t become. We are

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?