Reply To: Advice for transition at work

My business is named after my birth name/dead name 🤦‍♀️  I was still closeted and didn’t know where life was going to take me when I named it. I’ve been slowly removing any photos I appeared in.

My business associate and I have considered renaming but the company branding has done too well and our awesome reviews would be lost under the new name.  I also thought of leaving it almost as a headstone/memorial for my former self

Then I also worked with our biggest competitors for years before opening and I’ve been with them behind closed doors  and heard plenty of things regarding their disdain for various peoples to know exactly what type of bigots they are. They wouldn’t be against outing me anyway because they believe it’s a sin or some other contrived B.S. to justify treating people like crap.

One way or another word gets around here there’s not a lot to do and people talk so might as well give ‘em something to talk about 😆. I’m building my self confidence and I’ll let the haters hate confidence goes a long way from what I hear

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?