Reply To: Propper Introduction

Hello Jessica , I grew up in the 60’s born in the late 50’s and I waited long after my parents passed on a good decade for sure and finally said to myself enough is enough of this denial – I never realized that I was actually transitioning in the early 80’s , lots of guilt , nervous breakdown in 81 , literally could not walk and slept for 3 months taking ” Surmontil ” and down to 148 lbs , I was actually dying – the gender bender revolution is finally here – a persons brain is hard wired at birth despite the physical appendages down below and this issue of self and who you are will never be understood from uneducated people and family – like myself you have to make ” NEW ” and enjoy yourself and at some time down the road family may change there views to some degree but don’t count on it and so liking yourself is paramount – understand there psychology will help – ( Always leave people better than you found them – hug the hurt – kiss the broken – befriend the lost – love the lonely ) – all is good – be yourself – XO – Krystal G , BC , Canada

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?