Reply To: Deep pain – breaking person.

Hi Abby.   I can relate to you situation.   For 19 years I had a wife who knew and understood and participated in my being Elayne  . I lost her to cancer in 1999.  From  1999 to 2012 I lived alone  dressed and had my femme time.  My  two daughters never knew and still don’t know . I was living in Reno NV then alone in an apartment.  I actually tried to transition but had a bad reaction to the HRT. and had to stop.  Im 2012 I was in a violent car crash .  8 moths of rehab.  during that time I met  a wonderful woman who helped me with my rehab. Moved in with my and we married in  2016.  She does not know. and I  wont tell her because of the exact same thing your having a problem with.  .

The stats are against you. Sad to say but true.  Of all the  CD. TV s i have knows very very few who tell their wives  have a successful relation  ship afterwards.   Women are challenged by other women in their lives and more so when the woman is the man they love.  They go through  What did I do wrong to cause this or can’t  O h my GOD why Me .  among other things.   Embarasment of being out in public with you HUSBAND !! who is  now a WOMAN !!    While we have progressed in the LBGT Community  it still Stigma TO MANY who believe in traditional man and wife.  If you fell that your a complete woman then my suggestion is to end things.  Dont try to change things in you wife’s eyes  .. because you can’t!!    The other option is to compromise .  When you can dress, where you can dress, . Being a man  when you are with her  and other times the woman that is inside you .  You may not be able to live like that but that may be how you have to do it.  .  Gender ident Council ing  may be able to assist you also but it cost money to do so.     You made a decision to marry her being a MAN . that agreement is broker because their is another women in you relationship   YOU.   You are behind the  8 ball and between a rock and a hard place.  But you will have to make a decision…  Come to a compromise or  move on with out her..  Sorry but that  is the harsh reality of the situation.  Wish you good luck

Elayne  Edwards

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?