Reply To: Hello from Guelph ontario

Hey Brie,
I think i ws ying to do something similar where i said ‘sure i will not act on these things’ but truth be told i cant stop thinking about it and since i left the closet for a few weeks i feel the need to make a plan and start to affirm my feelings.
I can most certainly understand how the situation you are in where your SO will leave if it gets to much can be very saddening and scary even, tho i feel you two would still remain in each others lives and that is in my opinion very big and has some sort of compromise.
I think if the roles were reversed i would be supportive. I would say im a pretty open minded person and as much as that would change things my commitment and love would prevail tho im sure as the transition there would be bridges to cross and those should be dealt with as they are approched.
I think this conversation needs to happen and sooner rather than later as you are right the longer it goes the harder it will be for her. I think its such a terrifying conversation as im scared of the unknown and of not having my friend anymore (this would happen she is not friends with any ex and she has expressly told me that i would be completly cut out.
As much as things are difficult with your situation, not really knowing what will be too much until its discused or happens i am happy that your SO is supportive of you.
Carly

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?